Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Newbie from the UK
Hi All

My name is Colin,my friend and fellow member on her Chris "Testastretta" suggested i join up and tell you all a little bit about myself,i hope this is the right area to do this in.

Well i am 31,live about 40 miles north of London,i have been rideing bikes now for the last 16 years.The many bikes i have owned are starting with
TS50
RGV125
CBR400 NC29
ZX7R
and finally the important one a Ducati 748S,i bought it new in January of 2000,i love it to bits and will never sell it,oh and its a yellow one.

My interests and hobbies apart from bikes are,aviation,music,films just the normal past times,i enjoy watching MOTO GP and the Redbull air racing.
My job at present is as a Engine Technician on Jet engines,previous to that i worked on the aircraft as a engine and airframe Technician.

I am at present building my own 748 special,which is one of the main reasons for joining as Chris said some of you maybe interested in watching it progress.I will post some pictures very shortly.

Well that just about sums me up,i look forward to chatting to some of you in the future.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Colin
Hi Colin,
welcome aboard our d.o.c.-club forum. I guess this is the right place for you to learn some german. Big Grin

cheers
Chris
Well, i hope you are still reading/looking in this forum. I am interested in pics from your little Desmoquattro.
I took a look into the ducatisti.co.uk forums but i don´t know your nick name there. So maybe you can post some pics here or tell me your nickname in die uk forum.
Maybe we are going to meet us in a few days. I´m looking forward for it.

cheers
Sergej
Gruß Sergej

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste